Hey Clone Club. We’re as excited as OB Tumblr can be to announce that there are only 24 more hours until the Orphan Black Season Two premiere. Here’s some quick reminders/suggestions of what you can do in the meantime:
- 24 hours is enough time to rewatch season one…twice. Do that.
- Do you have snacks in preparation for tomorrow? Great, buy more snacks. Buy all of the snacks (and pick up some tissues on your way out.)
- Do that cool french braid thing Sarah has because…why not?
- Make some strawberry Jello. (It needs a few hours to set anyway. Isn’t food you have to wait to eat the worst?)
- Clean your room. What? It’s messy and you know it. Don’t pretend, nothing gets past us.
That’s all we got. Tomorrow’s going to be crazy exciting and we seriously can’t wait.
"I´ve said this to you before, and I know this makes you uncomfortable, but you are thoughtful and brilliant, and your ambiguous ethnic blend perfectly represents the dream of the American melting pot"
god bless comic artists for drawing captain america’s ass so fine
you guys think im jokin
ass so fine
god bless avengers casting directors for casting captain america’s ass so fine
i pledge allegiance to that ass
Just one, I’m a few, no family too, who am I?
I feel like sometimes fiction can reflect or even have an impact in social change and I think in this case it’s really true.
I mean for myself I am really proud to play a gay character whose real problem is not that she is gay. Which…